Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Referral Program!

I love my clients, because of you I have been able to continue to venture in this amazing world of photography!
I couldn't have done it without the loyal client-base I have. Not only do I have repeat clients, but I have the best clients who continually tell their family and friends about me! Who couldn't love that!! And because I am grateful to you, I want to offer you a referral program that actually rewards YOU!

Referrals are the best compliment one could give! Each time someone you referral, books with Lizzie B Photography, you’ll receive a 3X3 mini accordion album credit towards your next booked session!


Thank you for your continued support and loyalty!

Liz <3
Lizzie B Photography
liz@lizziebphotography.net



*Please remind friends and family to makesure they pass on your name to me when booking!!

No comments:

Post a Comment